We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases and offer a wide variety of medical services.
The practice is contracted to provide “essential services”, which is basic treatment for ill people. We also provide “additional services”:
- Child Health Surveillance
- Childhood Immunisation
- Cervical Smears
- Travel Vaccinations (not all vaccinations are available on the NHS)
- Family planning advice
We also provide:
- Annual flu immunisations for the elderly and those at risk.
- Care of patients with Diabetes, Asthma, Cancer, COPD,
- Care of patients with arthritis, CHD, Heart Failure,, hypertension, Stroke, Mental Health.
You may also be invited by letter to attend these clinics and others that may run.
Our Health Visitor deals with Child Health Issues and our Midwife and GPs with maternity care.